Who are the Withholding Tax Entities?
The Withholding Tax Entities are:
- Any Government Entity, that is,
- (a) The Government or any of its Ministry, Division, or Office;
- (b) Any Semi Government or Autonomous Organization;
- (c) Any State owned Institution;
- (d) Local Authority, Council or any similar Organization;
- Any Non-Government Institution affiliated with the NGO Affairs Bureau or the Department of Social service.
- Any Bank, Insurance Company or similar financial representative.
- Any Post-Secondary Educational Institution.
- Any Public Limited Company.
- Institution under the Large Tax Payers Unit (Value Added Tax).
Please follow and like us: